Desktop Administrator I Job in Wellpath Nashville, TN
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Wellpath in Nashville, TN 2022
About the job
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people – our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented, compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to “Always Do The Right Thing!”
Desktop Administrator manages the PC lifecycle with respect to system administration, security compliance, coordination of hardware repair, imaging, refresh and disposal of over 10,000 PC’s. This includes SCCM, MDM, anti-virus and imaging tools. Responsibilities also include routine deployments and travel for new site startups, corporate office, site offboarding and refresh.
- Degree in related area from an accredited college preferred
- One (1) to five (5) years technical experience
- Familiar with PC administration, imaging and hardware
- Experience with imaging tools such as MDT, Ghost or similar are strongly preferred
- Must be fully able to perform hands on support for assigned projects
- Ability to speak comfortably with technical and non-technical users
- Organization and planning skills are a must
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance
- Microsoft certification preferred
- CompTIA certifications preferred
- Complete configuration management and compliance related to end user equipment in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Manage receiving and shipping equipment operations.
- Work with desktop equipment vendors in the maintenance, repair and disposal of equipment.
- Manage a ticketing system to triage incidents in a timely manner, with customer follow up and concise updates.
- Plan and participate in deployment activities for end user equipment on new contracts, exits and equipment refresh projects.
- Assist in asset procurement, inventory management as well as compliance with disposal practices.
- Maintain company end user IT assets and ensure all equipment is always properly tagged, inventoried and accounted for.
- Maintain project status and adhere to procedures related to deployment activities.
- Anticipate, test, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems on desktop images and creation of new images.
- Ensure images are properly created, patched, configured and include all required drivers and applications.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Application Deadline: N/A