This Jobsfunter Listing is about Wayfair in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Who We Are -__ __/
The Wayfair Talent Acquisition team is strategically important to our company’s overall success and continued, rapid growth globally. Our Recruiters are true business partners, charged with finding, attracting, and hiring top talent into all parts of the company.
We’re looking for a Talent Sourcer to drive the ambitious growth of our global operations Organisation. You’ll be responsible for hiring across our Supply Chain, Partner Operations, and Service organisations.
You’ll be working as part of a well-supported, 50+ strong Talent Acquisition team who are dedicated to building a world-class recruiting experience for candidates. As our Sales & Operations team further expands and presence in new markets, it will open even more career-growth opportunities, this is just the beginning!
If you are comfortable using data to inform hiring decisions & strategy, experienced owning the E2E recruitment process for senior-level hires and happy building stakeholder relationships across our global Operations organisation we’d love to hear from you.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Manage strategic relationships with senior level stakeholders
- Create a solid pipeline of applicants for a variety of roles
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years Recruitment experience
- Sourcing or full life-cycle experience in a fast-paced environment recruiting for growing organizations
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
- A sense of urgency to deliver for the business while also effectively working together as part of a team
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods and sources
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate cross functionally and collaborative in a culture of continuous improvement
- Constantly be looking to learn, develop, and grow in your career
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the Candidate Privacy Notice available here, and that the information you submit as part of your job application will be used in accordance with such notice. You consent to the processing of your information as described in the Candidate Privacy Notice, including that your information may be transferred to other jurisdictions in the United States, the UK, and the European Union, and, that in some circumstances, Wayfair may share your information with trusted third parties, to assist in certain phases of the hiring process (such as conducting background checks).
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A