As a part of the Enterprise Business Services @WalmartLabs Bangalore team in India that works on building solutions for various business functions for multiple Walmart markets, your design and solution will have a significant impact on the day-to-day running of Walmart. You will be challenged with unparalleled complex business problems that span across multiple countries, a large numbers of users, and data.
- Applies principles of methodologies like Lean/Agile, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Implements system-level integration testing and performance testing.
- Takes ownership of tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Writes effective tests according to best practices so that crucial functional requirements are verified and tests remain valid when code is refactored.
- Collaborates with development team in bugs fixing and build plans.
- Applies various testing types and methodologies effectively during the Agile Process.
- Having the awareness to one/many tests automation frameworks
- Applies automation for the test scenarios with at least one of these languages/Tool, Python/UFT/Java-Selenium.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms
- Demonstrates increasing expertise in application domain and functional areas.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience and expertise in developing test strategies, test plans and test cases
- B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance engineering experience for highly -scalable applications and platform development in product based companies or R&D divisions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mangalore, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org