Our team is a part of Sam’s Club customer experience team @Walmart Global Tech. Our team is chartered with building services to facilitate a customer’s entire shopping journey from shopping cart to order placement. Team is currently working on re-building complete service layer that manages shopping cart, checkout and order placement process from scratch. The new architecture needs to beat the performance of current services at the load of 5000+ order per minute.
- Collaborate with senior members of the team to gather requirements, participate in design discussion, code, test and deploy the products to production
- As a member of the team you will be expected to code, test and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers worldwide.
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products.
- Interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc.
- Hands on in developing web applications using REST, Messaging and SOA
- A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and obsession to quality
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline with 2 to 6 years of core software product development experience.
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms: Microsoft Azure, Google cloud or similar is a plus
- 1 or more years of experience with Java (Spring MVC, Hibernate) in building multi-threaded high performance scalable applications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com