This position is responsible for supervising the activities of the Quality Assurance team to ensure that all programs, policies, procedures, and processes are being adhered to.
- Responsible for daily PTS submission, bi-weekly payroll documents, and verification of hours worked
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, development, coaching and performance appraisal process for all team members in area of responsibility.
- Responsible for reviewing and updating departmental SOPs as required
- Participates in daily workplace inspections to highlight and address safety concerns.
- Reviews and audits the accuracy of departmental reports on a daily basis. Supports the enforcement and application of established QA procedures by planning, scheduling, and supervising the execution of inventory cycle counts, inventory audits, and inventory adjustments in order to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Manages the area’s scheduling and staffing to meet workload demands.
- Provides technical support to QA team members and assists in solving inventory problems
- Ensures the timely and accurate completion of a variety of inventory reports and ensures regular distribution to the client.
- Time management skills including an ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure, and work flexible shifts including overtime as required.
- General knowledge of inventory management and control procedures (inventory counting cycles, recording adjustments/losses/removals, etc.), operational audit procedures, and operational productivity measures (TPR, KPI’s, etc.).
- Junior role in warehousing logistics, operations and support services or quality assurance.
- Previous supervisory experience including the supervision of multi disciplinary employees; ability to lead, motivate and manage a team; strong customer service orientation.
- Communications skills including written (reports) and verbal (internal and external customers)
- Able to troubleshoot issues, anticipate problems and make logical decisions.
- Basic keyboarding skills using a PC and general knowledge of Email, word processing and advanced spreadsheet knowledge.
- Organizational skills including planning and scheduling work, maintaining accurate records time and attendance, vacations, etc.).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org