To pick and pack online grocery delivery orders ensuring a high quality standard and accuracy while adhering to strict safety and food hygiene standards to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Packs orders with attention to detail including distinguishing between similar named products, exact quantity, correct product codes.
- Balances fulfillment responsibilities with customer interaction and offering service including supporting issues to resolution.
- Ensures strict adherence to strict safety and food hygiene standards including maintaining a clean and hygienic work area, immediate clean up of all spills and debris and ensures all totes are clean and void of debris before packing; Operates material handling equipment in a safe and responsible manner and ensuring that all safety pre- inspection checks are completed before use; Exhibits behaviors that support the organization’s mission and core values.
- Ensures that products picked are of the highest quality i.e. no damaged products, freshest product selection etc.
- Optimizes tote fill by packing orders in a space efficient manner while still ensuring product quality standards are maintained.
- Correctly documents and labels all orders correctly through interpretation and understanding documentation including pick slips, packaging details, shipping labels, etc.
- Efficiently picks and assembles orders from various temperature areas with great care and quality in mind to achieve “On Time” delivery to customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org