To assist in the leadership of CAP 3 Associates and department processes through partnership with the CAP 3 Assistant Manager and ensure a high level of customer service and while meeting production targets.
- Ensures that defective merchandise is taken to claims room.
- Assists in providing direction and the co-ordination of the Overnight Stocking as per communicated priorities from the CAP 3 Assistant Manager and the Daytime Management Team.
- Participates training and development of CAP 3 Associates to achieve production results.
- General responsibility for store safety and security in absence of CAP 3 Assistant Manager. Manage accidents that occur during overnight shift in absence of CAP 3 Assistant Manager.
- Inspects premises of assigned areas within the store to ensure that adequate security exists and that physical facilities are in compliance.
- Assesses the overall presentation of merchandise and appearance of the store noting deficiencies for corrective action and executes merchandising display changes where required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org