Coordinates and participates in projects of diverse scope and complexity. As the Business Analyst for you will be the subject matter expert for the systems in your domain. You will collaborate with business units and provide technical solutions to meet the business needs. You will help troubleshoot issues and provide paths to resolution, as well as developing requirements for the ongoing development with systems. In addition, you will conduct quality assurance as changes are made to this system to ensure all functionality is maintained and that the system design meets business process requirements.
- Utilize agile development methodology for continuous evolution and optimization for the solutions.
- Collaborate with other agile team as needed to deliver cross-functional stakeholder requirements.
- Coordinate/participate in testing enhancements as needed to maintain quality & performance standards in the software solution.
- Analyze and define efficient, cost-effective solutions that support business processes and functional requirements and build business cases as need to support the solutions.
- Actively participate in all phases of system implementation including requirements gathering, functional and technical design, system design and development, testing and roll-out and support.
- Use detailed knowledge of application features and functions to assess scope and impact of business needs.
- Conduct and/or participate in the analysis of business processes and functional requirements with stakeholders for required system enhancements and prepare appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
- Participate in defect/error investigations experienced with solution and drive resolution through internal agile teams and 3rd party partners as needed.
- PMP project management is an asset but not mandatory.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, must be extremely detail oriented. Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources.
- Ability to analyze data and provide business with recommendations based on trends and opportunities highlighted.
- Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple project deadlines.
- Bachelors’ degree or diploma in relevant field (business, computer science, etc.) and a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in business, engineering, technology and/or consulting.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org