To provide exceptional customer service and assist in salesfloor operations in order to ensure a positive shopping experience and drive customer loyalty.
- Maintains Cart Retrieval Log at Customer Service Desk.
- Assists in customer service through the collection of shopping carts from the cart corrals, parking lot and store perimeter and returns them to a safe storage location using Walmart approved procedure and ensures necessary logs are completed.
- Contributes to a safe, clean and hazard free work environment through adherence to Company policy and procedures.
- Follows established guidelines for occasional cleaning and maintenance of the restrooms, handling chemicals and following correct disposal procedures and the use of power equipment including inspection report completion before use.
- Adheres to safety and emergency procedures, ensuring guidelines are being followed properly for hazardous communications, lockout/tagout and blood borne pathogens,
- Promotes safety by use of personal protective equipment by wearing steel toe footwear and the proper reflective vest during cart collection for visibility.
- Responds promptly to requests at all registers and safely assists customers with carry outs or carry ins and verifies receipts for proof of purchase.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com