Website Walker Edison
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Walker Edison in West Jordan, UT 2022
About the job
Walker Edison is a thriving, eCommerce company that relies on good data and hard-working employees to create an excellent experience for every customer. Our success comes from an attitude of innovation, never settling, and giving back to the community.
We are looking to recruit an organized, motivated, and passionate individual to join our top performing Partner Growth Team. The individual for this role can work remote or onsite. This new team member will work with each of their assigned accounts on their day-to-day business needs and with the other departments within the company to create new plans, products, and systems to help elevate the partners.
This Is How You Can Contribute To Our Success
- Improving the Customer Experience: New item set up, maintenance of existing product listings, building out product collections, maintenance of tracking sheets – including exclusive product programs, etc.
- Compliance: Identify fraudulent sellers on marketplace listings, monitor pricing across marketplaces, work with Supplier Operations on packaging compliance, answer product questions and respond to inquiries.
- Data Analysis: Use data to identify successes and areas of opportunity, understand and utilize customer specific reporting, be able to share data with customers and supervisors/executive team in a way that strengthens partnerships and drives overall business.
- Previous work experience at Amazon preferred
- Satisfactory problem-solving skills to help resolve customer complaints or needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with customers
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of customers
- Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing customer data
- Time management and multitasking skills in order to handle multiple tasks at once
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Comprehensive benefits include generously subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as life insurance, dependent care and flex spending accounts, a generous 401k match, pet insurance, Flex PTO, education reimbursement, and a very flexible working environment. Additional perks include complimentary vending machines, massage therapy, endless amounts of food, bi-weekly gifts, and subscriptions to the Calm App, a Music Streaming Service, and ClassPass. Walker Edison also offers several company and individual team building enrichment activities and educational classes throughout the year!
Company: Walker Edison
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: West Jordan, UT
Application Deadline: N/A