Associate Product Manager Digital & Marketing vacancy in Walgreens Chicago, IL
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Walgreens in Chicago, IL 2022
About the job
Responsible for the development and management of small and/or basic initiatives that serve to drive traffic, conversion, revenue growth and profitability for the online channel. Works closely with IT, Marketing and Merchandising.
- Responsible for supporting product management activities for one or more products. May have full product management accountability for smaller products or product enhancements. Conducts technical and market research to support product managers.
- Identifies and resolves issues for assigned product area that may impair the team’s ability to meet goals.
- Works closely with the engineering technology team and user interface designers to define detailed key product requirements.
- Identifies and quantifies the customer segments with strong growth potential, creating the business case for targeting. Coordinates the work of cross-functional teams. Manages the ROI to ensure benefits outweigh costs to move forward into execution.
- Measures and analyzes impact of existing pricing and functionality. Identifies opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to the customer. Builds strong internal cross-functional relationships to drive implementation and goals.
- Conducts business and financial analysis, including forecasting, monitoring and reporting.
- Identifies industry best practices in eCommerce and builds vendor relationships. Understands how technology advancements drive sales and increase customer satisfaction. Keeps up to speed on all new product launches in the online space.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of product management experience in on-line technology OR High School/GED and at least 4 years of product management experience in on-line technology.
- At least 1 year of experience in consumer-facing online commerce
- At least 1 year of experience in product marketing, product/program management, business development, and/or management consulting
- Experience working with product development lifecycle.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Experience in retail industry, preferred
- Experience collaborating with cross functional team to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A