Website VSE Corporation
This Jobsfunter Listing is about VSE Corporation in Miami, FL
About the job
SUMMARY: The Sales Representative is responsible for selling VSE products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through customer communications, trainings, building relationships, and providing customers with exceptional support. The Sales Representative will serve as a first point of contact between the customer and our business. Perform sales activities such as timely submission of quotes, order management, on-time shipping of products and related after-sales activities. Maintaining securing existing program business levels as well as to identify new business opportunities. Work to maintain highest quality and service standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with customers by telephone or email to provide information about products and services.
- Enter customer orders into ERP system and make sure the order is executed to meet customer expectations.
- Understand and transmit financial and technical information to internal and external customers.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions; record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well actions taken.
- Support strategic opportunities, problem resolution and escalated issues for customers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Participates in customer visits, and include relevant internal participants as needed.
- Establish and maintain a trusting, positive and profitable relationship between the customer(s) and the Company.
- Provide support for other departments with accurate and timely information to ensure customer expectations are met in an effective and professional manner.
- Prepare, review and present estimates, including different pricing options, detailed letters, and reports.
- Routinely follow up on open opportunities.
- Cultivate customer relationship and proactively create new opportunities by cross and upselling.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree; or 4+years of related work experience.
- Proficient using various software, applications, and programs, including Microsoft Office program (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.)
- Ability to function in a diverse, fast paced service environment, while maintaining a positive and proactive approach to a multitude of issues and challenges.
- Reputable communicator through oral and written skills with customers, peers, and management.
- Ability to work independently or with others in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Ability to read and write at a proficient level.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Quantum Control ERP experience or related aviation information system experience.
- 5+ years of experience in the sales, customer service, and/or aviation industry.
- Experience with U.S. Export Rules and regulations.
- Technical knowledge of aircraft components preferably touching on MROs, aviation distribution or similar environments.
- The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and a pre-employment drug screening.
The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
VSE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Company: VSE Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: N/A