Website VSE Corporation
This Jobsfunter Listing is about VSE Corporation in Miramar, FL
About the job
SUMMARY: VSE Aviation’s internships are true learning and growth opportunities that help set students up for an exciting future career in Aerospace, Aviation, Distribution, or MRO. VSE Aviation provides a global distribution network of OEM avionics, engine parts and accessories, landing gear solutions as well as MRO services on engines, components, accessories, and related items.
Headquartered in South Florida, VSE Aviation provides services and parts for Commercial, Business / General Aviation, Rotorcraft, and Military aircraft.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drive and support the execution of assigned project.
- The intern will be responsible for leading and supporting the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of assigned project.
- Set-up of different reports to drive our business, then share the key finding with the team and partners.
- Ad-hoc market analysis and preparation of executive management presentations.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree program in relevant or related field
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills is required
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills are preferred
- Ability to balance multiple projects and initiatives while executing results
- Must be a self-starter works independently while contributing to the team goals
- Proven leadership/participation with campus programs and/or community service activities is desired
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now, or in the future (ex. H1-B, F-1)
- Candidates must be actively enrolled in an accredited University for the duration of the internship assignment pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree
- The program goal is to introduce college and university students to the various aspects of the Aviation sector. The program is designed to provide student with real experience to enhance their academic and professional endeavors.
- Summer internship typical term is May 9, 2022 – July 15, 2022 (Some teams may offer an extended internship term)
- Our internships are paid opportunities. Credit is not required; however, we will provide the necessary documentation for school credit if desired.
- Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. VSE considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VSE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Company: VSE Corporation
Vacancy Type: Internship · Internship
Job Location: Miramar, FL
Application Deadline: N/A