This Jobsfunter Listing is about Vonage in New Jersey, United States 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Vonage Marketing Mission
We are a highly creative, energetic and results-oriented organization that produces and delivers the content Vonage needs to entice, educate, engage with and sell to customers around the world. We connect with the external marketplace through all media including print, digital and social. Our team leverages deep industry, market and customer data into actionable insights and marketing strategies. We are creative and collaborative, striving to translate how Vonage’s products and services can meet the needs of our current and future customers.
Why this role matters
The Customer Marketing Senior Specialist is a new role within the Marketing team responsible for coordinating integrated marketing campaign planning, execution and measurement processes within the Vonage API division. In this high-impact role, you will be responsible for working with teams within marketing and across departments to drive holistic marketing plans targeted at existing API customers. You will be directly responsible for driving incremental revenue, building loyalty and engagement, nurturing new customers, and more.
The ideal candidate is a well-rounded marketer with tactical prowess and a proven track record of successfully managing and implementing best in class integrated campaigns. The role requires a high level of collaboration to build campaigns with a data-driven approach. You are familiar with the CPaaS (API) industry, understand the developer mindset and are knowledgeable about how businesses can leverage programmable APIs to embed communications into their workflows and apps.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…
What you’ll do
- Lead end to end orchestration of integrated marketing plans to support the business objectives from brief conception, through to execution and campaign measurement/analysis
- Own the API customer marketing calendar and be directly responsible for creating compelling newsletters, engaging product releases, and educational campaigns to upsell, cross-sell, raise awareness and drive demand for complementary products
- Work closely with Sales teams to create enablement materials and support account management teams with lifecycle marketing that fosters relationship building, product awareness, and ultimately nurture, grow, and retain existing accounts
- Creating an informative and engaging customer onboarding and early lifecycle experience
- Creating and identifying brand advocates and product evangelists; to drive reviews, case-studies, references, and referrals.
- Work closely with Product and Product marketing teams to formulate and enact product release campaigns that drive tangible results
What you’ll bring
- High energy, excels managing multiple projects/campaigns concurrently
- Demonstrated experience with managing and implementing integrated campaign initiatives that will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization, i.e. the ability to create a new campaign from scratch and optimize over time as well as optimizing existing campaigns and workflows
- Experience personally executing, or directly working with or delegating to operations resources leveraging marketing automation & CRM tools, i.e. Salesforce Pardot, The Trade Desk DMP etc
- Creative thinking to overcome challenges, enjoys working in agile teams
What’s required for application
- BA/BS Degree; marketing or related field preferred but not required
- 2+ years of multi-channel campaign marketing experience
- Experience within the SAAS B2B or software, a high-tech environment, and specifically CPaaS/API industry strongly preferred
- Experience in full end to end formulation, planning, execution, and measurement of marketing campaigns
While Vonage offers flexible work arrangements, we are looking to hire near one of our office locations (Holmdel, NJ, Atlanta, GA, or San Francisco, CA) for in-person collaboration as needed.
What’s in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: New Jersey, United States
Application Deadline: N/A