Vodacom Careers Midrand – Rewards and Benefits Lead
The core purpose of this role is to provide high-quality reward and benefits guidance and support for operating companies within Vodacom Group. The role works closely with HR and Reward teams in Vodacom Group on reward matters and the core reward process. The role is also the International Mobility Champion for Vodacom Group.
- Assistance with Remuneration practices, annual reward review; Short term incentives, and Long term incentive schemes.
- Consulting, development, and review of local Remuneration & Benefit practices in Operating Companies.
- Best practice applied as per local legal conditions; statutory & tax requirements.
- Ensure that Reward and Human Resources practitioners in the OPCO’s have a comprehensive understanding of the Vodacom Reward Strategy and Philosophy and the underlying Reward principles guiding these.
- Support the end-to-end Vodacom Assignee Management process and act as the International Mobility Champion for Vodacom Group.
- Ensure consistency with Vodacom Group and Vodafone’s remuneration strategy.
- Responsible for monitoring Remuneration & Benefit Practices and Policies for all operating companies in Vodacom Group.
- Reward support for key reward processes and programs.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and senior managers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both oral and written.
- Excellent influencing skills and credibility at the senior level.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship and project management skills.
- Strong numerical and advanced analytical and Excel skills.
- South African Reward Association (SARA) Global Reward Practitioner qualification would be an advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 – 8 years of sound experience in compensation management and/or data analysis.
- Matric essential.
- Post Matric qualification – 3-year Degree/Diploma from a recognized tertiary institution in either HR or Finance.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org