Vodacom Jobs – Consumer Business Unit
The role of the EHOD: HR Business Partner CBU is to provide end-to-end HR support to the business unit, provide strategic and operational guidance and support to management teams, lead all business unit initiatives to drive positive employee engagement, support the business unit in building sustaining high-performance culture and challenge and drive performance across the business areas through exemplary people and organizational practices. Facilitate delivery of the Vodacom functional people plans in support of Vodacom’s strategic objectives. Key focus on organization effectiveness, talent management and building capabilities.
- Challenge and support leaders in business areas to align behaviors/attitudes to The VF Way and new ways of working.
- Deliver a pipeline of diverse future leaders and accelerate high potential development in functional business areas.
- Identify and deliver leadership team effectiveness solutions.
- Act as strategic sparring partner, engaging on the effectiveness of the BU, processes, systems, data, and people.
- Work with Learning and Development to build critical functional capabilities to enable the business areas to deliver against their plans.
- Implement all ‘Performance Driven Reward’ plans in business areas.
- Input to functional people plans that are fully aligned to Vodacom/functional strategy.
- Focus the business areas on the Vodacom Strategy and help people to recognize their part in driving performance.
Build a high ‘support and challenge’ relationship with SLT members.
- At least 8 to 10 years of management experience as a Human Resources Business Partner, operating executive level, with full competence in all areas of the HR value chain preferably gained in a private sector environment – essential as well as proven experience in the management of a Human Resources section/division.
Qualification & Experience:
- A relevant 3yr degree/diploma (e.g Human Resources, Personnel Management, Industrial Psychology, Business Management, etc,) – is essential – A post-graduate qualification will be advantageous.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org