Website Visioneering Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Visioneering Inc in Auburn Hills, MI 2022
About the job
Visioneering, Inc. provides the aerospace industry with high-quality conceptual design, engineering, and innovative tooling. As a full-service provider, established in 1953, we provide industry-leading organizations with totally integrated program management, design, engineering, NC machining and manufacturing. Our quality management system has been tried and tested to meet the stringent requirements of AS9100 certification.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support processors as necessary to execute manufacturing plans
- Plan and organize tasks within manufacturing plans to ensure processing tasks align with overall schedules
- Track progress and movement of processing tasks within manufacturing plans
- Identify and procure commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) items
- Serve as information resource at estimation phase of a project
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills in all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Ability to read and understand complex blueprints
- High school Diploma or recognized equivalent.
- Some aerospace tooling experience preferred but not required.
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship or Valid Permanent Resident status is required.
Company: Visioneering Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Application Deadline: N/A