Website Virgin Atlantic
As a Personal Holiday Adviser within our store in Glasgow you won’t just be a salesperson, you’ll be an entrepreneur, marketing expert and dream weaver. Your knowledge for all our products will be infectious and you will tailor each holiday to our customer’s interests, requirements and budget. Everything that we do always starts with our customers, and we truly believe in going out of our way to delight and surprise. You will help our customers experience their ultimate holiday. You will be creative in achieving your sales targets.
- Tenacious, creative and determined in exceeding your monthly target.
- You care for our customers and will be driven by their happiness.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to really listen and understand what our customer wants.
- Self driven and motivation to manage your own time effectively.
- Collaborative and adaptable in an ever-changing environment, becoming part of a close-knit team.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the travel industry with first hand experience of long haul products.
Company: Virgin Atlantic
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com