Website Virgin Atlantic
At Virgin Atlantic, we are passionate about becoming the most loved travel company. In our Digital Products & Journey team we are on a mission to make our digital experience truly most loved. We are looking for a Digital Product Manager to come and help us deliver world class digital experiences that our customers expect from Virgin Atlantic.
- Play a key role in influencing our digital product strategy, understanding our broader company and journey strategies and how digital can enable and have the biggest impact on revenue, engagement and NPS.
- You will manage a team of product owners who work within cross functional agile delivery teams, ensuring we are raising the bar with our product ways of working.
- Establish best in class digital products, practices, and processes for Virgin Atlantic – putting the customer at the heart of practices.
- Establish and develop the product owner community beyond the direct report team – cross functional working is critical to our success
- You are a compelling storyteller with experience communicating concepts and ideas to engineers and creatives and business colleagues alike.
- You have good instincts but match that with deep analytical thinking to focus on the things that matter most, especially with expertise in large amounts of data.
- Excellent stakeholder management and the ability to easily form effective cross-team working relationships
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in fast paced environment (Retail desirable)
- Excellent digital/technology experience as a Digital Product Manager or related role such as a Digital Content Manager, Website Manager or eCommerce Manager
Company: Virgin Atlantic
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com