Website Virgin Atlantic
- Ensuring high levels of attention to detail and providing accurate information, to minimise the need for the customer to contact us again.
- Working towards monthly sales, productivity, and customer satisfaction targets.
- Attending and contributing to team meetings and briefings. Sharing and receiving best practice with colleagues.
- Proactively ensuring that your individual coaching objectives are met and that your skill levels are constantly developed.
- Maximizing revenue at every opportunity, by listening to customers and their needs.
- A sufficient and safe environment when working from home
- Self-motivation, with the ability to confidently work independently
Qualification & Experience:
- Significant experience in Customer Service
Company: Virgin Atlantic
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com