Website Virgin Atlantic
A high profile and strategically important role, the Head of Information & Cyber Security is accountable for the management of information security as the trusted advisor to the Virgin Atlantic Leadership Team. You’ll use your gravitas and strong understanding of cyber operation and infrastructure operation functions to put together key strategic plans to support our Digital, Commercial and Data led Transformational growth.
- Ensure appropriate control measures are created and are operating effectively to enable Virgin Atlantic Airways to use information safely and in compliance with regulations.
- Lead the function whilst being part of the CDMO Leadership team in supporting the formation and delivery of the overall technology strategy.
- Ensure the Information Security and via TCS for Service Continuity incident response processes are designed and operated effectively
- Accountability for the information security investigations process
- Own the ongoing assurance in accordance with the requirements of the PCI/DSS & CAA CAP1753
- Set the strategy, direction and tolerance for information security as we accelerate the next phases of our strategic ambition (Technology, Digital Transformation, Data and via TCS Service Continuity Risk), ensuring that risks are clearly documented, control measures are understood and operating effectively
- Respond to the breach notification and breach management processes for Data Privacy and PCI/DSS
- Influence business and IT stakeholders to ensure that legislative and regulatory requirements are met
- Knowledge of Business Continuity, IT Service Continuity, IT Disaster Recovery and Information Security best practices (ISO 27031 and ITIL)
- Demonstrable experience of investigating information security / data privacy breaches and responding to regulatory bodies.
- Knowledge of legislative and regulatory requirements that impact the aviation, travel, leisure and tourism sector
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar information security role and working with Cyber Security frameworks such as NIST/CSF or ISO27000
- Demonstrable experience of supporting recovery from an incident or disaster.
- Demonstrable experience of working within compliance models such as PCI/DSS, UK GDPR & CAA CAP1753.
Company: Virgin Atlantic
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swansea, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org