Website Virgin Atlantic
In this Interim Reward Manager role, you will take us on our next steps with our reward and benefits products and policies, both in the UK and Internationally, to ensure we have the right offering and market positioning to attract, retain and stretch talent.
- Collaborate across the People function, and partner with key business leaders, to research, design, plan, deliver, and communicate, relevant and competitive reward elements and frameworks across VAA (including variable pay, job evaluation, and voluntary/flex benefits).
- Maintain market awareness and measure how our reward packages benchmark externally, recommending adjustments to improve competitiveness.
- Use a range of data sources to evaluate the effectiveness of current reward processes and policies, measuring impact, value and any key themes for improvement.
- Highlighting external insights to inform future reward thinking.
- Proven design experience in Reward in complex, global organizations
- Track record of designing reward and/or benefits plans for diverse stakeholder groups
- Highly numerate with advanced analytical skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Broad experience of designing / building Excel-based models with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of working with Trade Unions and Staff Committees an advantage
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent HR experience
- Prior experience bringing a broad range of external thinking and market insight into the organization’s reward plans, including but not limited to disruptive practice, market / competitor insight, thought leadership, benchmarking and trend analysis
- Experience of delivering significant reward changes, challenging established ways of thinking, and behaving whilst preserving relationships
Company: Virgin Atlantic
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com