Website Virgin Atlantic
Working in the Loyalty Product team, in the wider Digital and Marketing function, you’ll have a pivotal role in our ongoing journey to continue creating amazing experiences for all our customers that make them want to choose Virgin Atlantic again and again
- Drive innovation, ensuring that loyalty remains a differentiating reason to choose Virgin Atlantic in a way that fulfils our brand promise and mission.
- Ensure that the ensuing journeys are seamless across partners, brands and channels, and work closely with Digital Product and Travel Product to ensure a coherent end-to-end customer experience both physical and digital.
- Be the accountable owner for a portfolio of products and propositions within loyalty, identifying customer needs and improvement opportunities
- Own the proposition within this portfolio, working with the business to ensure successful delivery of both new / changed/ ongoing products, as well as for the costs and benefits associated with any investments in the portfolio.
- Strong written/verbal comms including presenting stories and concepts at different levels (e.g. exec vs working)
- If this sounds like you, and you would like to unlock your potential with us, we would love to hear from you!
- Proven track record in setting and attaining operational, customer, and commercial deliverables
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain effective internal and external relationships at senior levels
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience in loyalty product management linked to both customer and commercial outcomes, whether in a loyalty programme or in broader lifecycle/membership product roles
Company: Virgin Atlantic
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Crawley, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com