This Jobsfunter Listing is about Vimeo in Central, Israel 2022
About the job
About Vimeo Israel
Vimeo’s mission is to empower creators to make, share and market the highest quality videos to viewers worldwide. The acquisitions of Livestream and Magisto over the last two years have marked an increased focus on the creation aspect of this proposition, and our Israeli R&D center is focussed entirely on this mission. We are building an AI powered video creation tool for small businesses and marketers, designed to be best in class for simplicity as well as the quality of output, which is a serious challenge. We have 2 offices in Israel, in Tel-Aviv and Ness Ziona.
For the last 2 years, we work remotely, as the health of our team is our top priority. That said, our offices are open to anyone who is willing to work from the office.
These last 2 years have taught us a lot, about the value of in-person interactions, and the value of greater work-week flexibility. As we rethink work post-pandemic, our goal is to balance these two benefits to build a work environment that enables us to be more connected as a team, more connected at home, and more impactful overall. To do that, we’ll be adopting an office-centric + flexible philosophy to work at Vimeo.
What you’ll do
- Provide prompt and courteous support, adding customization to macro-based replies across all support channels (email, chat, forums, social media, phone)
- Rely on internal documentation to handle complex billing, account access, and technical troubleshooting for Vimeo, Vimeo Live, and OTT
- Provide end user guidance and recommendations, activation, account modifications, configuration, testing, problem identification and resolution
- Stay up to date on product launches, changes in policy, known issues, pain points, and feature requests specific to each product line, and follow protocols to track them
- Escalate support tickets along appropriate paths as outlined in internal resources
- Take Enterprise calls and provide top notch customer support.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in (Audio/Video) technical support capacity
- Minimum 1 year of providing technical support via phone, email, chat, forums & social media
- Strong and verifiable knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
- Familiarity with the basics of web technology and video-streaming apps
- Understanding of live-streaming technology along with knowledge of different encoding software and hardware
- Remains cool under pressure, especially when interacting with high-priority customers
Nice to have
- Experience with Salesforce/Oracle/Zendesk support ticketing systems
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Central, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A