Website Victoria's Secret
The Asset Protection Investigator is responsible for preventing and improving shrink in a single unit or across multiple stores by conducting thorough external investigations and supporting internal awareness programs. The Asset Protection Investigator is responsible for performing all responsibilities in a safe manner consistent with company values and policies and applicable federal and state laws. This role typically reports to a Regional or Area Asset Protection Manager.
- Testify in criminal proceedings when required
- Complete all special projects as assigned by supervisor
- Review data reporting to identify external patterns
- Prepare and submit cases per company guidelines
- As directed by supervisor, support Internal Investigations
- Work with store management on addressing asset protection issues
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holiday
- Assist and participate in external investigations as directed by supervisor/case building
- Ensure proper preparation, maintenance and retention of all reports, evidence, files and records in accordance with company guidelines and local jurisdiction
- Participate in the inventory process as directed by supervisor to support minimizing inventory losses and achievement of shrinkage goals
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with members of the store management team, local officials and agencies; work to develop relationships with other asset protection industry investigators
- Identify and apprehend shoplifters in strict accordance with Victoria’s Secret & Co.’s Shoplifting Apprehension Policies and Procedures
- Effective organization and follow up skills
- Travel may be required.
- Effective communications skills; written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Qualification & Experience:
- Two to three years of asset protection investigative experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com