Website Victoria's Secret
The Regional Asset Protection Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating all Asset Protection functions within a given market to achieve maximum shrink prevention and protection of company assets.
- Effectively manage their time & resources.
- Implement programs to aid in the prevention, detection and resolution of, internal and external theft.
- Execute programs to aid in the prevention of inventory and controllable losses to meet goals of assigned locations.
- Implement prosecution and/or restitution procedures to return maximum restitution to the company.
- Coordinate special assessments, tests and inspections as directed by their supervisor.
- Effectively communicate AP training and educational coaching for store leadership and store associates.
- Investigate ORC theft and bring to a successful resolution.
- Ensure the effective utilization of physical security controls in assigned locations to prevent and improve inventory shortage and ensure associate safety.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships, building trust through fairness, honesty and openness.
- Provide constant review of informational resources to uncover losses through procedural auditing.
- Initiate appropriate strategy to bring internal investigations to successful conclusion.
- Advanced level of administrative and technical knowledge in retail loss prevention/asset protection
- Thorough knowledge of legal ramifications and procedures
- Advanced knowledge and technical expertise in internal and external shrinkage controls and security systems technology
Ability to integrate loss prevention/asset protection, inventory shrinkage improvement goals with corporate and stores
Must possess high level written communication skills
- Must possess exceptional interviewing skills, using the W-Z method.
- Regional travel is required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to understand exception-based reporting in the areas of inventory and POS (point of sale) interfaces
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com