Website Victoria's Secret
The Media Strategy Director manages the Strategy and Planning process for VS Marketing, is a leader who contributes to the brand strategy, builds solid relationships with partners across all levels and functions, and who is able to manage, lead and develop their internal Strategy team while also playing an active “hands-on” role in the deployment of strategic plans. This role will also be fiscally accountable to VS ensuring proper budget management and identifying upside revenue potential for the company.
- Strong collaboration with Data, Insights and Analytics teams and proven record of implementing joint strategies
- Ensure the team delivers sound strategic plan recommendations based on clear understanding of brand’s objectives
- Leads thinking to inspire innovative solutions, creativity, and a proactive approach
- Exemplify collaboration by building and maintaining productive relationships across all communications areas (internal teams and agency partners).
- Flexibility and agility to manage complex processes
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of businesses with a focus on upstream initiatives
- Embodies VS’s values and cultivates them among team members
- Team player with the ability to navigate an organization, influence partners, build consensus and work across various functional departments
- Ability to build great relationships with agency, vendors, and reps.
- Highly organized, flexible and have a proven multi-tasking ability
- History of negotiating to get the job done right and track record of success in media.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Demonstrated business acumen and a track record of success in the media services profession.
- Strategic thinker, seeing the bigger picture, with ability to analyze everything and think critically when solving problems to come up with unconventional solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years in media planning, buying and management with progressive levels of responsibility.
- Ability to work with an omni-channel lens; digital experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and communications preferred. MBA a plus.
- Previous experience in leadership and team management.
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org