Website Victoria's Secret
A Victoria’s Secret Assistant Store Manager (Lingerie, PINK, or Beauty) is a values-based leader that delivers exceptional customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. An Assistant Store Manager (Lingerie, PINK or Beauty) leads store performance through our core values of The Customer Rules, It Matters How We Play the Game, Inclusion Makes Us Stronger, and Passion Leads to Success.
- The Assistant Store Manager (Lingerie, PINK, or Beauty) has the primary responsibility of driving results of an individual brand. Additionally, the Assistant Store Manager (Lingerie, PINK, or Beauty) owns coaching and development of entire store team to deliver on the brand story though customer experience behaviors, operational excellence, and product life cycles of assigned brand. The Assistant Store Manager (Lingerie, PINK, or Beauty) also has the responsibility of driving total store results in Sales, Shrink, Turnover, and Payroll Management in absence of the Store Manager.
- Owns and executes brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing). In stores with (Lingerie, PINK, Beauty) Manager Assistant Store Manager supports execution and approves all strategies.
- Leads the overall appearance and presentation of merchandising strategies of the brand by executing brand guide planning, mapping, and final execution of floorset.
- Owns cash wrap brand guide and visual standards. (Beauty only)
- Develops short term sell thru strategies with use of visual merchandising filters.
- Gains business insight and takes action by reviewing brand business results daily, weekly, monthly and linking behaviors to actions.
- Ensures associates and leadership understand and maintain visual merchandising standards of assigned brand.
- Sets the strategy to maintain the updated floor plan and fixture block leveraging the digital brand guide and fixture database.
- Demonstrates excellent visual merchandising skills
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
- Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and during non-business hours
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience leading leaders and associate teams
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org