Website Victoria's Secret
To perform this job effectively An Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) must be able to perform all the responsibilities satisfactorily.
- Maintains visual merchandising standards of total store.
- Personally owns partnership with maintenance and tracking and follow-up of all maintenance issues.
- Supports brand guide execution in absence of Brand Operations Supervisor.
- Owns understanding shipment visibility to ensure processing payroll is scheduled to meet product flow demands and adjust schedule appropriately.
- Inspects associate availability, scheduling practices, and zoning of total store and approves all associate requests off.
- Inspects payroll coding for accuracy and makes daily, weekly, monthly decisions to manage labor plan.
- Primary owner of Asset Protection (AP).
- Executes all workforce management requirements including; schedule creation, entering in events/fixed schedules, editing, and posting.
- Leads execution of all store projects and compliance; including physical inventory, markdowns, re-tickets, and other non-selling related task.
- Schedules all brand’s initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing).
- Determines operational and product life cycle planning for store and drives business growth though short term and long term actions that focus on improving merchandise availability.
- Schedules brand guide planning, mapping and execution.
Shares Key Performance Indicator reporting and builds capability of entire store team around physical inventory outcomes.
- Sets weekly direction and supports execution for product life cycle activities which includes; processing, backroom organization, replenishment, and sell down.
- Oversees team processing and replenishment.
- Manages supply budget and makes final decision on all supply orders.
- Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and during non-business hours
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Demonstrates excellent visual merchandising skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience leading leaders and associate teams
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com