This Jobsfunter Listing is about Vi in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
We are looking for a committed and experienced office manager who will lead the operation of the company’s office in Israel, concentrate on handling the current financial aspects and accompany the development processes. A person with a deep commitment to the values of social action, and motivation to take part in an organization with a vision and mission for strong social influence. The work is dynamic and characterized by a large variety of tasks and projects, ongoing communication between the company’s branches in Europe and the US alongside independent work and initiative.
The position includes several areas of responsibility:
- Executive Assistant to Thomas Huebl CEO
- Management of the administrative infrastructure of the organization and ongoing monitoring of its expenses
- Ongoing management, including responsibility for: procurement and inventory, maintenance of the office infrastructure
- Handling of contracts and engagements
- Responsibility for leading and managing processes for optimization and improvement of operational aspects, including testing and evaluating their success and effectivity
- Implementation of procedures / processes and tools in the financial, logistical and operational fields
- Supporting the expansion of the projects in Israel
- Smaller project management
- Bachelor’s degree – required
- Native English speaker / native language level – required
- Experience in managing administrative infrastructure – required
- Logistical and operational experience and orientation – required
- Driver’s license – required
- Knowledge and experience in operating computer systems – required
- Knowledge and experience using technological tools for project management – an advantage
- Full control over Office and Google applications – required
- Familiarity with the social sector – a significant advantage
- Proven experience in team management and leadership
- High technological capabilities
- High personal managerial abilities
- Broad systemic vision, analytical skills
- Out-of-the-box thinking, initiative, independence
- Ability to work at a high work rate that requires leading multiple tasks simultaneously
The position is intended for both women and men.
Job scope: Full time job.
Location: Tel Aviv.
CV – English only.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A