This Jobsfunter Listing is about vHive in Herzliyya, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Responsible for checking data products to ensure that they are free of defects and produced according to internal specifications and external guidelines
This is a highly detail-oriented role, requiring familiarity with the product creation combined with knowledge of specifications.
Quality control specialist works as part of the operations team, maintaining records of defective data models and ensuring that data products are repaired, re-processed, or pulled from the system. The findings are shared with other groups in the company to increase product quality and ensure smooth operations.
- Goes through and approves a sample set of products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests.
- Participates in the initial assessment of new products and processes.
- Provides input to product management regarding QC capabilities and requirements for method qualification/validation.
- Returns products for re-work
- Documents and updates inspection results by completing reports and logs
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail, particularly in terms of assessing a product’s quality and analyzing recurring errors or defects.
- Able to prioritize own work and aid in setting group priorities.
- Able to communicate status, needs, forecasts, risks, and timelines effectively
- Inform managers and peers about defects and product delays.
- Communicates expectations effectively to members on project teams and in the area.
- Able to identify complex issues and draw conclusions on the product creation process.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Herzliyya, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A