Website Verint Israel
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Verint Israel in Herzliyya, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Are you looking for a place to grow, with boundless possibilities to develop a diverse career?
If you shouted “YES!”, Let’s Talk!
Let’s Talk about us:
Verint has one of the broadest portfolios of customer engagement solutions available today. With the experience we gained over the last 25 years, we help organizations simplify and modernize customer service experience through our market-leading cloud and hybrid solutions.
Verint Israel site in Herzliya is Verint’s biggest R&D center. We are part of a successful global organization but enjoy being a dynamic local site. Our teams move fast in a flexible hybrid model, and utilize cutting-edge technology such as AI, Machine Learning, NLP, and Speech & Text Analytics to improve customers’ lives and save time and energy for millions globally.
We are looking for a R&D Team Leader who will be a part of the Analytics R&D group, which is responsible for developing the next cloud generation of Verint Analytics products. The software we’re creating is one of Verint’s flagship products, providing leading companies around the world real time insights, to improve their customer experience, using varied tech stack such as server and client technologies, DevOps tools and AWS.
Let’s Talk about you:
In this role, you will lead, empower, and develop the R&D team, consist of software, DevOps, QA and Automation Engineers, and design software solutions, considering large scale, high availability, security, robustness, performance and sizing. You will also develop a high standard code, in an enterprise level application and architecture, and work with cross functional stakeholder peers such as R&D team leaders and architects, product management, PMO, support tiers, etc.
If you’re a talented developer, technical leader by nature, passionate about doing code reviews, designing new development features, leading development processes end to end, and willing to make the next career step as a R&D team leader, you’re in the right place and we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Let’s Talk about who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Experience of at least 2 years as a technical leader
- Proven hands-on experience of at least 3 years as a software developer, using OOP language, such as Java or .Net
- Experience in API design and implementation and network protocols, such as REST, SOAP, gRPC, etc.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, lead, coach and collaborate with different departments in a global, cross-office environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both in Hebrew and English
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS or any equivalent public cloud providers
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in C++
- Experience with web application frameworks, such as React, or Angular
We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers.
With Verint, you’ll be part of a community that empowers you to set your own development goals and provides the support you need to achieve them. Your ideas will be encouraged from the very beginning, this is how we enable innovative, out-of-the box thinking. You can really make an impact here.
So, what do you say? Let’s Talk.
Company: Verint Israel
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Herzliyya, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A