This Jobsfunter Listing is about Venafi in United States 2022
About the job
There are 2 actors on a network, people and machines. Just as usernames and passwords are used by people to access machines, keys and certificates are used by machines to identify and access each other. Venafi is the inventor of the technology that secures and protects keys and certificates, the most important assets of our Global 5000 customers. We are Warriors!
We love our community of Warriors. A lot.
Because of that, we’ve launched an online community to help Warriors learn about product and industry updates, expand their professional network, get advice on challenges they’re facing, and be recognized and celebrated. The Community Team’s focus is on growing and engaging the community, developing and launching community programs, measuring the success of these programs, and doing it all at scale.
Are you passionate about making a positive impact and protecting the world from cybercriminals? If so, you may be a natural Venafi Warrior!
How you’ll be protecting the world:
Venafi envisions a world where machines are doing amazing things to improve our quality of life, and they are all safe and protected. Community plays a vital role in enabling and celebrating the individuals working to secure and manage machine identities. As the leader in Machine Identity Management, Venafi is building a world-class community for Machine Identity Management experts and enthusiasts.
As Venafi’s Community Manager, you’ll be a part of an industry-leading Community Team that is building and scaling a new community. You will work closely with the Director, Community on the content, engagement, and moderation of the online community and community programs. You will also contribute to various community operations tasks, including reporting and streamlining processes.
You will be in the online community day in and day out. You’ll be the trusted liaison between the community and our team, building relationships with community members, discovering community voices, and ensuring the community is a safe and productive space for all.
In this role, you will:
- Moderate the online community with a focus on meaningful engagement, inclusion, and trust & safety.
- Help create and implement policies as well as evaluate existing governance.
- Respond to community inquiries in a timely manner with kindness and your personal flair.
- Regularly engage with Venafi Warriors through the online community, webinars, one-on-ones, and events.
- Maintain a pulse on the Warrior Community and bring insights and feedback to internal stakeholders.
- Identify tactics to continue to motivate and delight the Warrior Community across the online community and community programs.
- Support the community engagement, content, and program strategies across the online community and community programs.
- Escalate issues and propose solutions for evaluation.
- Support the execution of community strategy, roadmap, and OKRs.
- Support the migration and merger of new community audiences to the Warrior Community.
- Lead initiatives with strong project management skills, manage cross-functional deliverables, and influence stakeholders.
- Work with Director, Community Operations on the improvement of community operations initiatives, including operational efficiencies, processes, and measurement of data and success metrics.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams on various community initiatives.
The ideal Venafi Warrior will be armed with:
- 3+ years in Community Management or 4+ years in a mix of the following: program management, customer marketing, support, customer experience/success, developer advocacy, and events.
- Familiarity with cybersecurity, open-source communities, and/or technical communities.
- The ability to develop and implement creative solutions and influence others in their adoption.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage cross-functional deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong and empathetic verbal and written cross-cultural communication.
- The talent to champion the community and its members both internally and externally.
- An analytical mindset that can use data to make informed decisions.
- The ability to self-manage their time and report back on their priorities and blockers.
- Experience working with platforms and tools such as inSided, Commsor, Bevy, Salesforce, Zendesk, Confluence, Trello, and Microsoft Office suite.
- You’re a teammate who is kind, empathetic, fun, and just a little weird (we geek out over community and learn from each other’s interests and experiences).
- You’re a community professional who is looking for the rare opportunity to influence the beginning stages of a community at a community-led company and team.
- You value continuous learning and have a growth mindset
What sets you apart?
- Familiarity with security software or PKI knowledge and experience.
- You speak 2 or more languages.
While you are busy protecting the world, we’ve got you covered!
In addition to fostering a work environment with strong work from anywhere ethic, Venafi offers a benefits package that is in the top 1%. We provide 100% employer-paid premiums for both team members and their families. That includes health, dental, and vision insurance. YES, REALLY! We offer four weeks of PTO (Paid Time Off), eleven holidays, and a “pick your own community service day.” We also offer 401(k) and company matching, company HSA contribution, 2x salary employer-paid life insurance, and parental leave. We even offer pet insurance!
More About Venafi:
Venafi is the undisputed heavyweight champion in Machine Identity Management. Why? Because we created the category and are light years ahead of anyone that would consider competing! Gartner has recognized Venafi as number one in our space and as it turns out, one is NOT the loneliest number!
Venafi is the inventor of the technology that secures and protects keys and certificates. Venafi protects machine identity types by orchestrating cryptographic keys and digital certificates for SSL/TLS, IoT, mobile, and SSH. Many of the largest organizations in the world use Venafi.
Billions of dollars have been spent protecting usernames and passwords and almost nothing protecting keys and certificates—organizations are just now realizing that protecting keys and certificates is as important as protecting usernames and passwords. The bad guys know this and are using stolen or forged keys and certificates to attack networks and steal data. In fact, Gartner says 50% of network attacks will use certificates.
Come help us protect the world!
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A