Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Vectrus in Majuro, Marshall Islands 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
- This position will be physically located in the Marshall Islands in support of LOGCAP**
- The Registrar is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to the Site. Applicant will be responsible in submitting various reports, must be detail oriented and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Must also possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Ability to learn and utilize school administrative software (currently Administrator Plus)
- Exhibit behavior consistent with company code of conduct.
- Proactively manage appointment scheduling and coordination using Microsoft Outlook.
- Possess excellent English oral and written communication skills sufficient to clearly convey messages to co-workers, customers, and all levels of management.
- Must be able to work in a high-stress, fast paced environment and demonstrate the flexibility required to handle a very dynamic work environment.
- Must exhibit strong time management and organizational skills and possess the ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
- Assemble and analyze information, prepare reports, and agendas.
- Maintain files, keep records, compile reports and process documents in a timely manner.
- Draft and produce grammatically correct, accurate and complete final correspondence to include letters, memoranda’s and etc.
- Develop and edit PowerPoint slides, and similar presentation materials.
- Screen and direct incoming calls, set up conference calls, handle walk-in requests, organize and maintain electronic files.
- Candidate must possess professional interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently, in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Proactively offer suggestions for process improvements.
- Shall work special projects as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned
The definition of fully vaccinated is that you’ve: 1.) received a vaccine that is recognized by the governing entity and is either a.) Two doses of Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine b.) Two doses of AstraZeneca/Oxford Vaccine c.) Two doses of Moderna Vaccine (or) d. One dose of Johnson & Johnson Vaccine, and 2.) Two weeks elapsed after the final dose was administered, which is either one or two doses depending on brand of the vaccination.
- Minimum Qualifications: Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- Associate Degree or Business School Certification desired; high school diploma required.
- Requires 4 or more years of relevant, executive-level experience. Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Must have ability to obtain and maintain a Child Care National Agency Check (CNACI) clearance requiring US Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination:
- In order to qualify for this position, you must be fully vaccinated prior to the start of your assignment and show proof of your vaccination status, unless you are legally entitled to an accommodation (religious or medical).
- Four to five years’ of related experience.
- Experience in data collection and analysis.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must possess good organizational skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Ability to work with very diverse workforce
- Working Environment:
- Must be capable of working in an extreme weather conditions with temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Physical Requirements:
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes, but is not limited to, head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices.
- Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Majuro, Marshall Islands
Application Deadline: N/A