This Jobsfunter Listing is about Vanguard in Malvern, PA 2022
About the job
Are you looking to develop strong project management skills? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fun and fast paced team? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn all about Vanguard’s mutual funds and their annual update process? If so, the Prospectus Production Associate (PPA) role is for you!
The PPA is responsible for supporting the review, quality control, and audit activities for fund prospectuses, disclosures, registration statements, related supplements, and other regulatory filings.
In this role you will
- Perform administrative duties pertaining to the review, filing, and production of prospectuses and disclosures requiring comprehensive knowledge of the organization’s policies and practices.
- Escalate challenging or complex requests to more senior team members as needed.
- Serve as a writing and/or editorial support to proofread prospectuses, disclosures, and other filings for administrators and attorneys.
- Perform review activities to deliver services to attorneys across the division as requested.
- Develop a foundational expertise on SEC requirements affecting prospectuses and disclosures, internal systems and processes. Monitor regulatory developments and industry trends.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
What It Takes
- Minimum of one year related work experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
We are Vanguard. Together, we’re changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn’t just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose – and that’s how we’ve become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let’s make it count.
Vanguard’s continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: “Do the right thing.”
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard’s core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard’s core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Future of Work
During the pandemic, we transitioned to a work from home model for the majority of our crew and we continue to interview, hire, and on-board future crew remotely.
As we have developed the path forward, we have taken a thoughtful approach that both maximizes the advantages of working remotely and the many benefits of coming together and collaborating in a shared workspace. We believe that in-person interactions among our crew are important for preserving our unique culture and advantageous for the personal development of our crew.
When our Crew return to the office, many will work in our hybrid model. A smaller proportion of our crew will operate in the Work from Home work model (for example, field sales crew); or in the Work from Office model (for example, portfolio managers).
The working model that your role falls into will be communicated to you in the interview process – please do ask if you are unsure. We encourage you to make the decision regarding your job interview and offer knowing which model your role will fall into. We will test and learn as our ways of working evolve and will continue to evaluate working models along the way.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Malvern, PA
Application Deadline: N/A