This Jobsfunter Listing is about Vanguard in Malvern, PA 2022
About the job
Supports the intermediary business by leading strategy projects and workstreams that include conducting business strategic analysis, competitive research, and product/service evaluation.
Go-to-Market (GTM) Specialist – Core Responsibilities
- Drive FAS client interest in PI – partner with Sales and Marketing to implement PI-value segmentation and lead generation tactics both bottom-up and top-down and create data and measurement infrastructure to track quality of leads, tactic effectiveness, and impact of volume on sales activity/capacity.
- Grow PI client accounts and assets – partner with Sales, Marketing, and Client Services to execute post-acquisition sales plan to effectively engage ‘signed’ clients, train and educate advisors on the offer, deliver a SME support model that enables end-client account onboarding, and track client conversion progress against targets.
- Continuously improve our PI CX – partner with Sales, Marketing, Product team, and Client Services to close open CX gaps, capture consistent client feedback to inform gap prioritization, and scale our CX across all FAS channels
- Mature and scale our PI sales ecosystem – enable sales crew across all FAS channels to be effective at selling and winning PI clients by having access to the right tools, expert resources, marketing collateral and thought leadership, being proficient in positioning the offer, and aligning sales goals and processes to track and manage PI leads through conversion.
- Special projects – support ad hoc projects including enhancing our pricing strategy to meet unique client needs across channels, planning and shaping our PI offer expansion beyond FAS, developing mitigation plan for unexpected offer risks, among others.
In this role you will:
- Develop and lead complex intermediary business strategic, competitive, and product analyses. Consults independently define the business problem, issues, and planned approach for research and analyses. Leads work planning and business problem diagnosis, coaching less experienced business strategy analysts in best practices and building business acumen.
- Synthesizes analyses, key findings, and potential solutions into actionable recommendations. Works with senior managers in the business to prepare and deliver materials, including presentations, white papers, case studies, etc.
- Interprets and analyzes highly complex data using business acumen in order to derive key insights. Verifies the quality, accuracy, and reasonableness of the data. Displays, organizes, and crafts data into a compelling storyline with actionable insight for the business.
- Stays abreast of industry, market, and business competitive trends. Supports efforts to keep the senior management team informed of key industry, competitive, and product trends. Recommends new and enhanced capabilities and services.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What it takes:
- Minimum of five years related work experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
We are Vanguard. Together, we’re changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn’t just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose – and that’s how we’ve become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let’s make it count.
Vanguard’s continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: “Do the right thing.”
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard’s core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard’s core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Future of Work
During the pandemic, we transitioned to a work from home model for the majority of our crew and we continue to interview, hire, and on-board future crew remotely.
As we have developed the path forward, we have taken a thoughtful approach that both maximizes the advantages of working remotely and the many benefits of coming together and collaborating in a shared workspace. We believe that in-person interactions among our crew are important for preserving our unique culture and advantageous for the personal development of our crew.
When our Crew return to the office, many will work in our hybrid model. A smaller proportion of our crew will operate in the Work from Home work model (for example, field sales crew); or in the Work from Office model (for example, portfolio managers).
The working model that your role falls into will be communicated to you in the interview process – please do ask if you are unsure. We encourage you to make the decision regarding your job interview and offer knowing which model your role will fall into. We will test and learn as our ways of working evolve and will continue to evaluate working models along the way.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Malvern, PA
Application Deadline: N/A