Website Valero Energy
Responsible for unloading raw materials and loading ethanol and distiller’s grain, work 12-hour rotating day shifts, as well as the movement of trucks and rails cars on the plant site. Ensure maximum production quantity and quality while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
- Loads distiller’s grains into trucks, railcars, and containers.
- Loads ethanol into trucks and railcars.
- Takes samples of corn, ethanol, and distiller’s grains for testing.
- Participates in safety, health, and environmental programs. (LOTO-lock out tag out, Safe Work Permit, FSMA-Food Safety Modernization Act).
- Operates plant scale house; probes, analyzes, and grades corn, weighs trucks in and out, enters data into scale house software, issues paperwork to drivers.
- Operates large machinery and equipment such as front end loaders and lifts.
- Operates locomotive or rail mover to move railcars on plant site to facilitate loading and unloading of product.
- Unloads corn from trucks and railcars.
- Experience with the movement and loading of rail cars preferred.
- Experience with standard computer software programs, i.e. Microsoft Outlook and SAP, preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with the operation of front-end loaders, forklift trucks, rail movers, man lifts, and related material handling equipment preferred.
- Experience working with heavy equipment in an industrial environment or grain elevator preferred.
- Experience in the operation of a dry-mill ethanol plant preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Company: Valero Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org