Food & Beverage Front of House – Butte 66 – Full and Part Time – Summer Seasonal – Crested Butte Positions in Vail Resorts Crested Butte, CO
Website Vail Resorts
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Vail Resorts in Crested Butte, CO 2022
About the job
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provide superior service to all customers, at all times.
- Sets tables; clear and clean tables.
- Stock bar as necessary.
- Stock service stations with supplies, beverages, condiments, etc.; clean, refresh and straighten service stations and other work areas.
- Perform routine food preparation tasks as assigned; serve and refill water, bread and coffee as necessary; expedite food and necessary beverages.
- Assist with hosting duties as assigned.
- Accommodate guest requests as needed.
Qualifications For This Position Include
- High school education – preferred.
- At least one year of restaurant experience – preferred.
- Previous food service experience – preferred.
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance – required.
- Ability to perform job duties – required.
- Ability to deal with customers courteously and efficiently in all situations – required.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills – required.
- Must have a valid Food Handler’s Permit, or ability to obtain one within 14 days of employment – required.
- Free Summer passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
The budgeted range starts at $17 – $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free Summer pass, and a set of benefits including…
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 431947
Company: Vail Resorts
Vacancy Type: $31,000/yr – $53,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Crested Butte, CO
Application Deadline: N/A