The Quality Control Advisor will be responsible for conducting end to end quality control reviews on alerts associated with FIU, OFAC, and KYC. Quality control testing occurs on fully completed alerts after quality assurance testing has been completed. This work includes completing accurate and timely reviews pursuant to the established schedule; assessing data samples to determine if practices adhere to applicable internal practices, risk and compliance policies and procedures, AML/Sanctions laws, regulations and regulatory expectations. Responsible for delivering results to appropriate stakeholders and documenting findings as appropriate.
- Administers quality assurance/control programs and communicates quality program decisions.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Schedules and facilitates training and administers training materials and events to meet quality requirements.
- Uses proficient knowledge to provide guidance in the design, assessment, implementation and/or administration of moderately complex quality assurance/control programs, practices and policies.
- Identifies and evaluates quality standards, measurements, and process improvements to ensure they are aligned with internal practices and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Briefs key stakeholders and management on quality assurance/control review results, trends, studies, and initiatives, and recommends courses of action.
- Ability to manage multiple reviews in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Strong writing and communications, organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills. The candidate should have the ability to establish credibility and strong partnerships with business leaders, control functions.
- Advanced knowledge of BSA/AML Regulatory Reporting, USA PATRIOT Act and OFAC requirements.
- Strong Knowledge with AML, KYC, OFAC, FIU and/or AML investigations.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 4 or more years (8 years if no degree) of quality assurance, control, operations or process experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data, identifying trends, and recommending solutions.
- Previous experience working in a financial services environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glendale, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com