This role will be accountable for the Complex and Accuracy (Help Me With My Injury Claim, Resolve My Injury Liability Claim, Tell Me My Coverage, Know the Status of My Auto Claim) experiences and processes.
- Accountable for overall risk mitigation and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Accountable for more complex, far-reaching experiences within a broad portfolio.
- Accountable for delivery of member, relationship and product production working with marketing and channel partners.
- Aligns functional teams to work across disciplines and channels to deliver service expectations, production goals, and profit targets.
- Collaborates across USAA business lines to ensure world class experiences/business deliverables delivered with consistent strategic intent.
- Partners with the product line to position products and segment members to ensure optimal member value and long-term value for the association.
- Utilizes the experience-focused and human-centered design mindsets to develop need/portfolio vision, values, goals, outcomes, and evaluation methods.
- Acts as a thought leader managing through Agile methods to increase member value, time to value, and to optimize cost to serve.
- Proven leadership and a passion for developing talent.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer experience management as a business philosophy.
- Willingness to put the team and the mission first, before self.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 years or more years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Proven experience leading change and driving innovation.
- 10 or more years of progressive related experience developing strategies, managing major initiatives and delivering results within a complex matrix environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glendale, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org