Provide decision support for business areas across the enterprise. Staff in this area will be responsible for applying mathematical and statistical techniques and/or innovative /quantitative analytical approaches to draw conclusions and make ‘insight to action’ recommendations to answer business objectives and drive change. The essence of work performed by the Decision Science Analyst involves gathering, manipulating and synthesizing data (e.g., attributes, transactions, behaviors, etc.), models and other relevant information to draw conclusions and make recommendations resulting in implementable strategies.
- Applies advanced analytical techniques to solve business problems that are typically large scale with significant impact to current and/or future business strategy.
- Incorporates visualization techniques to support the relevant points of the analysis and ease the understanding for less technical audiences.
- Applies innovative and scientific/quantitative analytical approaches to draw conclusions and make recommendations to answer the business objective and drive the appropriate change.
- Organizes and oversees the development of requirements/resources necessary to meet established objectives
- Translates recommendation into communication materials to effectively present to all levels of management.
- Leverages expert business, analytical and technical knowledge to lead discussions with cross functional teams to understand and collaborate highly complex business objectives and influence solution strategies.
- Demonstrates expert skills in mathematical and statistical techniques and approaches used to drive fact-based decision-making.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative analytics field such as Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Operations Research, Data and/or Business Analysis, Data Science or other quantitative discipline. 4 years work experience in statistics, mathematics or quantitative analytics or related experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree in addition to the minimum years of work experience required.
- 8 years of experience in a decision support analytic function; Or Advanced degree in relevant discipline with 6 years experience in a decision support analytic function.
- 3 years of direct and/or indirect management experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com