Process Engineer-AML(100% Remote available) Jobs in USAA Plano, TX
This Jobsfunter Listing is about USAA in Plano, TX 2022
About the job
Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking a talented Process Engineer for our San Antonio, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Colorado Springs, CO, Tampa, FL, Plano, TX and Charlotte, NC facility. 100% Remote is authorized
Partners with cross-functional teams, in the application of process engineering principles to design and/or optimize business processes and their overall performance. Responsible for consistently executing the Business Process Management (BPM) strategy within a CoSA or across the Enterprise. Executes process improvement projects that sustainably improve member and employee experiences and business deliverables. Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled. Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Applies knowledge of the business and process engineering discipline to improve cost savings, improved quality, or increased production.
- Leads and facilitates cross-functional, collaborative teams in business improvement and development initiatives guidelines to optimize the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the KPI.
- Utilizes broad knowledge of customers, products and processes to support business problem analysis and determine the best methodology to resolve defect or issue.
- Analyzes processes to identify areas of improvement, root cause analysis, and provide appropriate analytics to facilitate business effort prioritization.
- Serves as a resource to team members on escalated issues of a routine nature and navigates obstacles to deliver work product.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 4 years of process improvement and/or directly related business experience.
- Demonstrated use of statistics, LEAN, Six Sigma, and industry tools (SIPOC, VOC, Process Mapping, Process Requirements).
- Ability to independently structure and manage process improvement projects
- 6+ years of consulting experience with financial institutions; AML experience preferred.
- Lean / Six Sigma certification with practical application of concepts on real projects
- Experience with leading Kaizen / Solution workshops. Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to translate and summarize process insights and complex data into simple, understandable, actionable information and recommendations
- Ability to define the real problem statement; separate real issue from issue symptoms
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $80,200 – $144,500* (this does not include geographic differential it may be applied based on your work location)
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
- Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium: will be addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
USAA Total Rewards
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Plano, TX
Application Deadline: N/A