Website US Foods
Monitors customer terms and compliance; responsible for credit hold/release; collects delinquent accounts; negotiate payment schedules as required; maintain collection communications with local sales representatives, SO third party collections and or customer. Assist the Credit Manager with management/investigation of credit risks, approves new lines of credit and/or the extension of credit and limits. Resolves moderately complex credit issues but may need assistance on highly sensitive accounts.
- Implement and where necessary create amicable, effective payment plans on past due accounts.
- Assist the Credit Manager to assign and provide documentation of uncollectible accounts to the centralized third party collections group at the Support Office; recommend customer accounts for write-off
- Assist the Credit Manager with UCC filings, when necessary
his position is been determined to be “Remote Anywhere”: The work is completed 100% remote anywhere in the U.S. except Hawaii or United States Territories.
- Monitor open accounts receivable for term compliance, ensure skips, short pays, credit memos, unapplied cash is addressed timely
- Coordinate collections/customer credit issues/resolutions with the Sales Department and or customer
- Assist the Credit Manager to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements including Sarbanes Oxley controls
- Analyze and suggest credit terms for new street customer accounts and ensures proper and complete documentation is obtained
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills and strong organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented with ability to maintain accurate records with ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to use computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Advanced financial analysis skills required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills for working cooperatively with individuals at all levels both within USF as well as with our customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years Credit/Accounts Receivable experience required.
- Food service or similar distribution experience is also preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
Company: US Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montgomery, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org