Website US Foods
Manages all aspects of tradeshow field events and brand activation marketing initiatives. Specifically support Events Team with all aspects of executing events –pre-planning, attendee criteria and tracking, registration, vendor alignment and activation, on-site logistics and post show metrics. Act as tactical, day-to-day operational and execution lead for event activities. Support vendor-driven activities for events and brand activation. This will include annual tradeshows (approx. $500,000 annually), as well as 70-event Area Activation series ($5M+ budget). The role will be required to travel overnight to 15+ onsite events on an annual basis.
- Manage daily Events Team inbox inquiries.
- Support event communications and presentations through email and PPT development.
- Support series of 70 Area Activation field events through pre-event communications, management of creative materials, training of corporate ambassadors, registration support, and onsite event support when needed.
- Own US Foods industry tradeshow strategy and execution, with over $500K in annual budget, and visibility to over 10,000 customers/prospects. Tradeshow scope includes coordination of pre-event communications and planning, staffing, logistics, lead generation and post event deliverables.
- Travel up to 30%
- Serve as team liaison with Creative Team for creative materials for all events, including tools and playbooks for small and medium customer engagement events such as Area Activations. Oversee delivery of event kits.
- Develop and communicate training tools on use of event technology to educate vendors, Sellers, and customers on use of the event technology.
- Capture best practices to establish process and procedures. Work with events team, field marketing, category and merchandising, and suppliers to ensure successful integration, launch and day-to-day operations.
- Manage post event communications to area teams for lead distribution and SFDC integration.
- A keen consumer-oriented marketing outlook coupled with strong organizational skills, a self-starter approach, and sound business judgement. Proficiency in all Microsoft Suite products and demonstrated ability to manage a marketing program from inception to execution. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with a variety of functions. Experience managing a project through creative department and using event technologies such as CVENT, Eventbrite, Bravura, is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs, onsite event setup.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of marketing or other relevant promotional experience required, with project management experience preferred.
- Four year college degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
Company: US Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbia, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com