Website US Foods
Operate an industrial forklift to perform material handling assignments. Identify and transport material to and from storage areas and loading dock. Operate forklift/high-lift in order to lower stock to ground level pick-level slots from higher level reserve slots during night shift & day shift, and to put received stock in higher level storage slots during the day shift using safe operating practices.
- Maintains the cleanliness of aisles by removing any debris from floor and racks.
- Records all product, equipment and warehouse damage.
- Replenishes pick slots with product from reserve slots to maintain inventory levels for night shift selection.
- Transports pallet loads of product from dock to correct warehouse slot using powered industrial equipment and insures all pallets are secure in designated slots to avoid damage or injury when product is selected.
- Performs operations and safety check, including battery, brakes, lift controls, and fire extinguisher.
- Follows safety policies and practices at all times.
- Able to read and write legibly; basic mathematical skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide); must be able to understand Voxware commands.
Qualification & Experience:
- Job related certification for Material Handling Equipment; Prior Selector experience is preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Company: US Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Orange, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org