Website US Foods
To wrap all the outbound orders in the designated loading zones in compliance with company procedures and standards. This ensures the drivers have the product safely stowed and organized for maximum efficiency for the day’s deliveries.
- Verify header labels are in upper right hand corner for the loader to easily locate.
- Ensure work area is free of debris at all times. Help loaders by Unloading trailers staged in doors that contain pallets, blankets, straps and any debris left in the trailer. Raise door, lock trailer to dock & lower dock plate.
- Work in extreme temperatures of 100 + degrees and below freezing
- Ensure work is completed in a productive and timely manner. Keep pallets in work area wrapped according to dispatch times and on pace to avoid any hindrance in loader productivity.
- Ensure all pallets are built according to preferred methods and wrapped from the bottom of the pallet to the top cases on each pallet to avoid damage during transport. Notify a supervisor of any issues.
- Ensure the Robo wrappers are clean and in good operational condition at all times. Do not allow excess shrink wrap to build up around guide wheel. Do not cut shrink wrap from rollers using a box cutter. Do not place stickers on any part of the equipment. Wipe down the equipment an end of shift each day.
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack; Good attention to detail; Ability to read batch labels; basic mathematical skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide). Must be team oriented and able to get along with others
Qualification & Experience:
- Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Related Experience: A minimum of one-year warehouse experience preferred.
Company: US Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org