Website U.S. Bank
This Jobsfunter Listing is about US Bank in Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Explore your career possibilities here.
Are you ready to start your career with unlimited opportunities for professional growth through a structured career path program? We pride ourselves on creating a culture surrounded by our five core values, we do the right thing, we draw strength from diversity, we power potential, we put people first, we stay a step ahead to foster positive relationships with each other and our customers. Come join us at U.S. Bank, as a Customer Experience Specialist! In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our customer inquiries via the telephone. You will work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, where customer service is our passion. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Forget “bankers hours”, this team offers schedules that meet modern needs for both customers and employees! A variety of work schedules are available 24/7/365! We currently have openings for mid, second and third shifts.
If hired, you must be able to attend five weeks of training Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. CST
We are located at 60 Livingston Ave. St. Paul, MN 55107. This position requires you to work onsite. Your training will also be onsite. This is not a remote or work from home position.
- Answer incoming calls and assist customers with questions and concerns related to their U.S. Bank accounts
- Process and respond to U.S. Bank customer inquiries utilizing multiple systems to provide information on accounts while answering every call with professionalism and accuracy
- Properly diagnose customer needs and proactively educate them about the features and benefits of U.S. Bank products and services
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in customers and ask questions to resolve the customers concern while understanding how U.S. Bank can help meet their financial needs
- Present options to customers about ways to make their banking easy and convenient, while ensuring the needs of the customer always come first
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support
- Guide customers through troubleshooting, navigating the company website/mobile app or using the products or service using digital tools
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Minimum 18 months of customer service related experience
– Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills
– Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
– Proven time management skills / ability to multitask
– Experience interacting positively with unsatisfied customers
– Good communication skills including speaking clearly, articulately and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
– Bilingual English-Spanish speaking a plus
At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Company: U.S. Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area
Application Deadline: N/A