We are hiring individuals to work as Full-Time City Drivers. This position involves the driving of a tractor-trailer and the daily pick up and delivery of freight from numerous commercial and residential customers on a given route.
- Compiles investigation reports to provide corrective action and analysis recommendations.
- Applies root cause analysis to identify corrective measures for compliance and improvement with operational performance.
- Monitors NDT proficiency program to ensure Aircraft Inspectors qualifications align with the maintenance manual training specifications.
- Inspects aircraft maintenance repair procedures and materials to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and service goals.
- Serves as SME to address concerns with inspections of aircraft parts and materials for meeting regulatory compliance.
- Monitors surveillance of aircraft maintenance activities to ensure approved procedures (e.g., tooling, records, etc.) follow UPS Airline policies and FAR 121 requirements.
- Reviews various aircraft maintenance reports (e.g., turnover, exception, out-of service, etc.) to prioritize daily Quality Control department workload.
- City Drivers must pass a DOT physical and successfully pass a road test. Qualified applicants must have a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License with Haz-Mat, Twin Trailer, and Tanker endorsements, issued by this state. Pick-Up & Delivery Drivers are expected to comply with our appearance policy.
Qualification & Experience:
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age; and must be able to read, write and speak the English language. Applicants must meet the Department of Transportation (DOT) and Company mental and physical requirements; and must be physically and mentally able to safely perform the essential job functions without obvious risk of injury to the employee or co-workers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oak Hill, WV, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com