UPS is hiring individuals to work as Full-Time Automotive Technicians. Fleet diesel and gas experience or trade school training are highly desirable.
- Compiles investigation reports to provide corrective action and analysis recommendations.
- Inspects aircraft maintenance repair procedures and materials to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and service goals.
- Serves as SME to address concerns with inspections of aircraft parts and materials for meeting regulatory compliance.
- Monitors surveillance of aircraft maintenance activities to ensure approved procedures (e.g., tooling, records, etc.) follow UPS Airline policies and FAR 121 requirements.
- Applies root cause analysis to identify corrective measures for compliance and improvement with operational performance.
- Monitors NDT proficiency program to ensure Aircraft Inspectors qualifications align with the maintenance manual training specifications.
- Reviews various aircraft maintenance reports (e.g., turnover, exception, out-of service, etc.) to prioritize daily Quality Control department workload.
- Technicians should have a complete set of hand tools, UPS will provide larger shop tools.
Qualification & Experience:
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills are encouraged. UPS Automotive Technicians must be at least 21 years old, proficient operating standard transmission vehicles and meet DOT driving requirements, must have a commercial driver’s license (CDL A) issued by this state, proficient in operating standard transmission vehicles.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beckley, WV, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org