Website Upland Software
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Upland Software in United States 2022
About the job
At Upland Software, you’ll find smart, creative teams who love working together to deliver value for our customers, and a global culture of growth and possibility. Our operating model has always supported remote work—and as we keep growing and evolving our workplace, that won’t change. We’re passionate. We’re proactive. We take pride in our work, and we love a good challenge. Sound like you?
As a M&A Business Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting our M&A Team by proactively identifying, nurturing, and creating new acquisition opportunities. You will be on the frontlines of M&A at Upland, acting as the first point of contact for potential acquisition targets.
Analysts will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and proactively contacting relevant targets. They must be fearless in their pursuit of opportunities through direct outreach to CEO’s, CFO’s, and the Boards of potential acquisition targets.
Analysts will use Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts, and craft targeted messaging to effectively communicate our value proposition. Analysts will work cross functionally with our product, customer, and go-to-market teams to identify M&A priorities and cultivate target company lists in response to these priorities. They will be responsible for scheduling meetings with relevant prospects for our M&A Leaders.
You will develop an expansive knowledge of a variety of businesses and business models, as well as an intricate understanding of business fundamentals.
A successful M&A Analyst at Upland exhibits the following traits:
- Communication – You must have excellent communication (written and verbal) skill with strong persuasion and negotiation abilities
- Coachability – You are coachable, able to implement feedback and dedicated to continuous self-improvement. We are all about improving and giving and receiving feedback that will make us better. You must be open to adjust and try new things
- Ambition – We expect you to bring a strong creative and entrepreneurial spirit to our team. You must have the ability to work independently in ambiguous situations. A positive attitude and desire to win are a must. You thrive on challenges and have a proven history of consistently achieving goals
- Process Orientation/Focus- Being able to follow a specific process and iterate on it for maximum results, is a crucial skill. Detail oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively. You must be able to remain focused in the face of many competing interests
- Curiosity- Genuine curiosity about people, technology and business, with excellent listening skills is required
- Technological Savvy – Strong Internet, email, and Microsoft application skills are required. An understanding of Salesforce would be useful
- M&A experience, software knowledge or sales experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree recommended
- 2+ years previous experience in PE/VC, Investment Banking , Marketing, Sales, Events, or Tech
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based tools for digital transformation. To learn more, visit www.uplandsoftware.com.
Upland Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.
Company: Upland Software
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A